Thursday, February 7, 2013

{10 Days of Hearts} Day 7. Danish Heart Basket




Did you ever fold these hearts out of card? I remember doing it!, Now you have a chance to crochet one!

Find the pattern here on Allison's blog. She also includes the assembly instructions which will work the same for a cardboard or paper version.



It looks quite complex, but is pretty easy to make up, so everyone will marvel at your talents!

Allison's blog is alipyper.com, And a big thanks to Allison for letting me share her pattern today!



6 comments:

  1. Wow that is so cute, I don't even know how to crochet :( (From Blogs and PR)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm off to check out the pattern now to see if it looks do-able (novice crocheter here, I've done a scarf and some baby hats, a granny square rug and that's about it!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is only a few rows! I think you should try it :)

      Delete
  3. I have made a number of these cards with classes over the years. Always looks os effective. Loving the crochet - if only I could!

    Annaleis - Blogs and PR Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I'm desperate to learn crochet. Gah!

    ReplyDelete