Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Blogs Not Dead, it's Just Gone to Bed

For the first time in nearly a year, I feel like blogging again!

Since it's been a while, I don't expect I'll get too many hits on this post!

Why did I stop? Well, I wasn't enjoying myself, and put a lot of pressure on myself. I've missed it, and want to start again, but I've got no plans or vision at this stage :)

I'm not going to set myself up with any ambitious projects that I can't complete. I will keep all my old posts up because I am proud of them, and still get lots of traffic. I might even repost some of my old favourites, for any new readers out there!

I've just gone back and re -read some of the last few posts.. lots of excuses there, no one wants to read that! Don't worry, I'll be back in 2015 with lots of interesting crochet and craft to keep you interested!




No comments:

Post a Comment