Friday, April 10, 2015

Video Tutorial - getting started: slip knot and chain stitch.


I finally made my first video! I thought it is best to start at the very beginning, so I have started with the very basics of tying a slip knot and chains.

All you need to start is some yarn and a hook. In this video I use a 12 mm hook and some chunky yarn. You can use any size, but bigger is best for learning!



At the end of the video, you will have the confidence to start a chain of any length! 
My next planned video is a little harder, and will assume you can chain, so study up if you want to join in!
I've also linked up to FYBF over at withsomegrace.com

2 comments:

  1. Love your video! I need to very basics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really easy to understand! I just might give crochet a go! Gotta find me a hook :)

    ReplyDelete