Thursday, March 7, 2013

Luck O' the Irish {4 leaf clover}


Need to add some luck to your day? This easy pattern works up in no time, and just in time for St Patrick's Day on the 17th.



All you need is some Emerald green yarn, mine is 8 ply and I have used a 4 mm hook (if you are long time reader of the blog you won't be surprised by that)



3 leaves is a Shamrock, which is the official symbol of Ireland, 4 for a lucky clover!

The Pattern is now avaliable on Etsy and Ravelry.




Have fun and Slainte!

Emma




6 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the shamrock in the grass! Did you attach it to a stick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous. - Might have to send Mum the link to make me some! I am so not clever at crochet!

    Annaleis - Blogs and PR Team

    PS Hope you dont mind but I pinned this too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! So clever :) Monique via Blogs & PR #TUST x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo I love crocheting.. this looks awesome!!!

    Only problem with my crocheting.. I can't seem to get to the 2nd line :(

    ReplyDelete